Tuesday 14 June 2011

My new secret guilty pleasure - Made in Chelsea

I am now six episodes in to this and although I know its scripted and scripted pretty badly I still love it. Bex at work thinks its quite weird that it would be my thing. I'm actually surprised that its my thing. I mean I never watched "The only way is Essex."

Anyway so far my favourite character has to be Ollie. Not cause I fancy him, but because he is kind of a sweetheart. These are the boys, Ollie is in the union jack clothing.
The chap in the middle is Fredrik, apparently a supermodel. He doesn't float my boat apart from his piano playing skills abilities. I suppose theres only room in my heart for one Icelandic hunk and thats True Bloods Eric.

Next to him on the left is Spencer who reminds me so much of Mr Morrisons in his ability to completely f£$^ up communication and come out of a situation worse pretty much every week then when he goes in it. In eps 1-6 we have been treated to this god awful love triangle between him, his girlfriend or ex now Funda and Caggie. And I am bored of that now!

To Freds right is Francis who I can't stand. He's really pompous. I know they are all supposed to be pompous being it a show about upper class in Chelsea daaaaaarling but he really gets on my tits. Firstly he seems to think he's gods gift to women and can manipulate them via subconscious suggestions or at least thats what I took away from one of the eps. Perhaps I misunderstood it wrong getting confused with the suggestions????? Watching him try to impress women in this show is just laughable. Secondly he's a prat. I mean who skateboards into a restuarent holding a rose in their mouth for a date and then falls off it. And if that wasn't his idea, who allows themselves to be filmed on tv skateboarding and falling off it in a restuarent??????? And last night both him and Frek both deciding to date his assistant. LOL I wonder how thats going to end? Hopefully she will have the sense to run off with the other bloke who invited her to Cann.

Hugo on the far right I am warming more and more too. He seems to be the one with the most common sense, bar the whole rosie/millie blip last week. Although I love the idea of him and millie and Im glad that came off last night as Im sorry but we all knew Caggie wasn't going to let Spencer sweep her off her feet last night.

So the girls:
At the back, Cheska and Binky (I kid you not. Someone nicknamed their daughter Binky) who are slightly annoying but you love to hate them as they are kinda of Ollies "and this is his own words" Witches. It works brillaintly and them taking photo's of him posing with carrots this week was pure genius!

Amber is in the pink skirted dress, not quite made my mind up about her yet. Rosie is next to her, and sorry lass but that whole hugo thing, what was the point???????? You fussed and huffed and got narked that Millie had him, Hugo came running to you and confessed he loved you and you threw him away like a dogs dinner. Mental!

In the middle - Caggie. Who is stunningly pretty, you get why Spencers mad for her but again what are you playing at? She does sing nice though and hopefully doing this may be a platform for her there.

Gabs is next. Ollies ex as he dumped her cause hes Bi-sexual. NO ONE saw that coming hehe. But I think shes lovely. She sings too. You can tell she geniuenly cares for Ollie. Probably the most truest on the show. I hope theres a nice happy ending for her. No Gabs last night so next weeks might be Gabs heavy. Who knows. I get the feeling she and Ollie aren't through though despite his detour in to man love.

And Millie at the front. I am liking her more and more I think. She had the guts to admit to Rosie something happened with Hugo and is going for it now. Good lass.

So yeah my new guilty pleasure - Made in Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment