Sunday 15 July 2012

Strange dreams and my new fish

So in an attempt to get my energies back under control and try forgive I am trying to restart doing yoga in my life - I used to do it everyday at University and it did do me the world of good.  I used to be a hell of a lot more bendy too!

I am also trying to start meditating daily again. It was suggested to me to check out Sai Baba and try some chanting. If you don't know who Sai Baba is/was - he is the incarnation of a hindu deity. The second incarnation has recently passed but a new one will be born I am told.



I have been doing this 2 days now and I had a very vivid dream last night but all I can remember is there being this amazing big and beautiful full moon. I had a scout around on the tinterweb and it seems to indication intuition and change. So that kind of fits with what I am trying to achieve which is good. Hey my subconscious is on board!!!!

My lovely dad took me down to the pet shop and I now have some more fish. Since losing bob a few weeks ago Eddie has just been so lonely and hiding in the corner. So now I have 2 more oranda's which one is just white and the other is white and orange. I also treated myself to a black moor. I have wanted one for ages. He's so beautiful and a little bit bigger. He is almost Eddies size.

I have named my new fish - Sheldor, Penny and Evil Wil Wheaton. Yes after characters in one of my fave shows - the Big Bang Theory. Also a nod to Wil Wheaton - who's blog and you tube stuff I am a keen follower of and have been for years. Heres some pics - sorry for the slight blurriness - my fish are not easy to get a clear shot on account of the moment lol




No comments:

Post a Comment