Thursday 25 April 2013

Slimming world

So I got my big fat arse back to Slimming world tonight and joined the Thursday night class after work. It was a major shock to the system. I thought I had managed to lose about a stone myself at home but m scales must be wrong. They don't match Sue's at class. So my number was a lot higher than I thought.

But as my mate Chele and the lady doing the weighing says, I will not see that number again. I sincerely hope so.

It dawns on me that the only way I can make this work is to plan, plan, plan. I need to start cooking properly. Make a meal plan each week and stick too it. So I have been scouring over some recipes and this is what I am going to try this week:

Tomorrows plan is:

Breakfast - Cheerio's at work. Weighed out. Skim milk (Blurgh but a necessity) and a banana
Lunch - Sliced ham, 2 slices 400 g bread made into a sandwich. Ideally some salad would be nice too. If I have time in the morning before work I'll grab some.
Tea - SW chips with my fav nando's chip salt, and baked beans or mushy pea's
Snacks - Strawberries and oranges, lots of water

I will have to syn up the cereal and use the bread as my healthy extra. Also syn up some butter as, as hard as I try I can never give that up. I'll buy some weetabix so I have better cereal for work but at the moment I have a box of Cheerios needs eating up.

Tomorrow is my supermarket shop day so I have written a list. I plan to attempt SW Katsu curry and rice and make some SW chilli this week so I can freeze some portions. I also have a gammon joint which I think I will throw in the slow-cooker on Saturday with some pepsi max and have that with lots of veg.

As I said on Twitter #notbeafatbridesmaid




No comments:

Post a Comment