Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunshine

The weather this week has been amazing. Summer finally landed in England. And boy did it land. Its as hot as places like Spain and Greece right now.

As a larger lady, the heat can be not so fun to navigate.

Lets be honest. We sweat. We all sweat. I was so hot and bothered coming home from town yesterday that it felt great to see a skinny person get off at his stop and be sweating out of his t-shirt.

But on the plus side, hot weather means I drink much more water and I don't seem to be as hungry.

This week was a cracking week at Fat club. I lost 3.5lb and I got slimmer of the week. It was a total shock actually. I had 3 meals out so was hoping to come in with at least half or a pound. But It seems making the right choices really helped.

Pizza hut last week, I have one of the under 500 cal pizza's and lots of good salad - cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers etc. Sunday - mum and I had a day in Meadow hell. We went to harvester. I had a grilled chicken breast, salad and a jacket potato. Then Tues we were out for my friend Helen's birthday so I chose steak, with peas and swapped the chips for new potatoes. I had no dessert.

I was satisfied and it paid off.

This weekend is going well. Yesterday I made magic pancakes with banana and strawberries. Delicious. I haven't had it for a couple of weeks so really enjoyed them. Lunch was a subway turkey salad bowl with light mayo. Delicious. And tea last night I had Yvonne and Debs round so made them SW KFC chicken and SW Chips. Which they loved! And I have 2 more pieces left to enjoy - 1 will be lunch today with salad and one for lunch at work tomorow with yes ... you have guessed it salad.

In a bid to mix things up a bit on the salad front I am going to make some couscous up, throw some raisens and stuff in. But different.

So its a total weight loss of 23 and half pounds since May. Today I managed to fix back in a pair of denuim shorts which 3 months ago I could not even get up my legs. Loving it.

Its 5 weeks until my Rhine Valley, Germany holiday. So I would love to see another 10lb off. Thats the plan - 2lb a week. If I'm lucky it will be more. If not I am completely on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment