Friday 23 December 2011

Alas no heroquest again

So last night was supposed to be a games night. It didn't quite pan out that way. My mate was upset so it got cancelled and we went out to dinner instead to cheer her up. Even bought cheesecake. I have a wad of blueberry cheesecake in my fridge now that needs eating. Which is not good for me as I will eat it. So I am considering giving it to Inny my neighbour. She took some parcels in for me the other day, so I need to go round for those anyway.

Yesterday my sister and I took gran shopping. Never ever do that with a 91 year old 3 days before xmas. It was mental. I thought I was going to pass out at one point. Never good. Then we went and got a turkey. I have been saving my nectar points all year for that turkey. £17 it was. I had £15 of nectar points. So all in all not bad. A turkey for £2.00. I hung out with my sis at hers for an hour and we went up to see my brother and co.

So I got more cuddles with Ellie. I was even braver and manourved her up to my shoulder and in thanks the little darling headbutted me LOL. She may be small but shes powerful hehe

I watched the made in chelsea xmas special last night and "SPAGGIE" finally. About bloody time. Just wish Hugo and Millie could make it up now. I liked those two together. I also, and I never thought I would say this, but I also didn't find Francis as irriating last night. I think he endeared himself to me the fact he can't sing!

Im really loving this van morrison song at the moment



No comments:

Post a Comment