Tuesday 3 January 2012

Fat girl slim begineth again

So the diet starts today. I would have started it two days ago but I still had food not so good for me needing eating up. And the climate we are in now, you don't throw things away without using them. Plus I am back at work so its easier for me to get into a routine. I have my muller light, banana, wholemeal bread roll, mugshot  - all ready for a green day. I have porrige at work and I have herbal teas. I am going to try drink more herbal teas - hopefully it will help with this annoying cold that won't die too.

What I also need to do is get into an exercise routine. I tried running last year with some limited success but I have knocked the gym on the head to save money and its far too cold at the moment. Perhaps when it gets warmer - towards April I can try again. I may have even lost some weight by them. What would be brilliant would be to find someone willing  to come jogging with me but I doubt I can talk Chele into that. The truth is when I could do it last year I did enjoy it its just one day my body and my confidence just seemed to run out and I stopped. But shes up for swimming so perhaps we can get that going weekly.

The meditation is going well - 3 days in a row. Sessions all been about half an hour. Last night I kind of almost fell asleep but I think that was the cold and the medication more than anything but it will have still been beneficial for me.

Piano is going well too. Again I have practiced and played 3 days in a row. So I will try get back to doing an hour each night and half an hour meditation each night. Far more productive for me than spending all evening infront of the TV or on the PC. And if I can find an exercise DVD and make myself do that too, fantastic.

So all in all 2012 seems to be off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment