Thursday 28 February 2013

The Beanie conundrium

So about ten to five a couple of days ago this god of a man (doctor) ended up seeking me out at work. Sadly not for anything exciting, he handed me an ANTT assessment. Oh I have such a glamourous job but it got me thinking. He was wearing a beanie hat and I went weak at the knees.

Now this has been a source of discussion between myself and a few friends in the past. Sometimes a beanie hat on a man seems to add a layer of attractiveness. It did for the doctor and most certainly for the lead singer in Storm rock band.

But sadly after a whole two sets of rocking out to them one hot summers day, the moment he took that hat off suddenly the illusion was gone. Weird.

So moral of this blog post boys - if you want to look hotter, get yourself a beanie hat!

Evidently I am not the only one onto this knowledge:

http://fuckyeahguysinbeanies.tumblr.com/

Hummm ..... wonders if Josh Hutchinson or my man Wheaton has a beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment