Sunday 13 July 2014

Surpises

So I went to this clinic and did an allergy test. Its something I have wanted to do for years but never got around too or had the money.

Anyway, it was surprising as hell. Apparently I have intolerance issues with:

  • Lamb
  • Potatotoes
  • Beetroot
  • Cod fish
  • Yeast
  • Newspaper print
  • Petrol
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Mixed weed shrub - whatever the hell that is.
So I guess fish and chips are out. I am really going to struggle not having potatoes. I am trying to follow slimming world and I used to eat jacket potatoes a lot.

Also the lady wants me to cut diary down as it will help with my sinuses and although I am not allergic or struggle with Gluten, yeast is in a lot of bread. So Pizza is out too.

I have been prescribed 4 supplements. I am a little sceptical but I agreed to have a go for a month and see how I feel. I have Ecodophilus - good bacteria, Chromuim - which should help stablise my blood sugar cravings, nutro Adrenal extra - as she said my adrenal gland was not well and I get stressed a lot and Evening Primrose oil.

It was expensive, I won't lie to you to have the test and invest in all these. But like I said I'll give it a month. I have another appointment with her on the 9th August.

I have just had my first diary free porridge, made with almond milk and honestly it was alright.  Even Sam had a taste and he okayed it.

I think, however this is going to be really hard. I may have found a way round chips - Roasting butternut squash instead. I can but try it. At least its not cut forever. Apparently you re-introduce stuff after a while and your body has healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment