Saturday 20 October 2012

Weird dream

Don't worry folks I am going to blog about some proper stuff - more TV - there's Red Dwarf ep 3 to review and Merlin will be on tonight but I just woke up from the weirdest dream.

Now normally I don't remember my dreams and the only thing different to my normal friday night routine is the milkshake and donut I had last night on my friend Yvonne and mines cinema trip to see Hotel Transylvania.

This is the donut, a crispy kreme butterscotch sundae and trailer for the film which was surprising very good.


Ah yes the dream. Well it had Adam Richman of Man vs Food fame (Maybe that was the donuts influence?) to begin with. For some bizarre reason I was interning for him and running back and forth like a blue arsed fly in a very strange world (Wouldn't be out of place from the 5th element) while he sat there chucking fruit into shelves. Again - bizarre. But I love Adam Richman and if he ever wanted me to intern for him and just sat there chucking fruit around - power to him.

Then a male friend of mine showed up. I have decided I am not going to name him. Thats when I get in trouble and cause if any of my male friends are reading this blog you will always be wondering ....... He was on the run from the police or police force in this strange Adam Richman world and begged me to help him disguise himself and get past them.

Anyway we all know how soft I am. I immediately caved and the next thing I know Ive changed into a dress (another thing that should have screamed out DREAM in my head) and him and I are pretending to be a disguised married couple. We get past the guards but then some of his mates (More male people I know turned up meeting us in a building me and him had climbed 5 floors up and my geordies turned up! Awesome!~)

His friends inform us that the police people bought our ruse but the illegal credentials they got for us came  up on a lottery and we had won places on a colonization ship to another world which we have to take or they will be onto him again. They urge him to go as getting more fake stuff will be impossible and he will get caught and sent to jail. They cannot follow him to this other planet. He has the chance to start anew.

Again soft old me gets talked into going as its a 2 person trip to work. The married couple has to go. I seemed to make the decision too easy - I think my dream persona had no family as I know in real life I wouldn't have put that much on the line for him. I hug my geordies for the last time and they gift me with some things. His male mates do the same and then we are on this ship. We get put to sleep - must be part of the transport process.

I wake up in a bed and he's spooning me. We have an awkward conversation about giving this fake marriage thing a proper go as we realise we will be the only people each other knows on this new world and can rely on. I agree and theres some kissing and we fall asleep again. Another reason Im not naming the friend ..... It was a dream no reason to get all clicky over dream kissing.

I wake up again alone and we are still on this ship but it seems allowed to walk around now. We have this tiny bedroom thing. I venture out and there's others and other people. I get attacked by this skinny woman. My dream fake hubbie runs up after a while (I was holding my own) and pulls her off. Seems even in the dark reaches of a colony ship an ex can pop up.

Then the dream flashed forward to the new planet and we have to build our shelter. (Too much simms? could it have been the milk in the milkshake. Is milk like cheese? Does it give you strange dreams?????) Anyway the alarm clock went off at that point thank god. I'm so crap at any kind of DIY and even though I was holding my own that lass kicked me around abit and in dream I was bruised.

What can I say ..... Bizare!




No comments:

Post a Comment