Sunday 20 January 2013

New Kitchen

So I went off line for a few months as I was paying for a new kitchen. Now that's almost complete. Its been a long or certainly felt like a long project and plenty went wrong. Lucky for me I have an amazing sister and brother in law to be who have helped me immensely and kept me motivated.

There is just a couple more jobs or so to do i.e touch up painting, put another cupboard on under the sink and a skirting board but its almost there and I love it so much. So much more space. It looks so much moderner. Eventually I play to put another unit in between the oven and wall, a wine rack in the space between the fridge and freezer and some new under cupboard lights but its all money and I have spent quite a bit already. Need to save up again!!!!

Here are some pics of my new baby!








I have also put in a pic of my ninja food processor I got for xmas which I love! I made a green smoothie in that bad boy and it was amazing.

Today I am proper cooking for the first time in ages for others. I am making the Hairy dieters tangle chicken and ham pie. Stupidly forgot to get creme fresh so I am having to substitute light philly. I am really hoping it will work out okay.

Anyway expect more blogging from now on. I will get back to reviewing some TV as I was enjoying doing that.

Peace out folks Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment