Wednesday 26 January 2011

Did you know a throat can bleed?

Well I sure as hell didn't. Pretty crappy day. Got up, felt like crap again. Two weeks now. Then I coughed and hacked up a load of blood. Nice. Went to work, decided I really ought to go to the doctor, told one of the nursey people about it, then one of them put the fear of god in me and said I should get it checked in A&E as worst case senario it could be pnemonia. So I went to A&E, got told my blood pressure was high, had a chest x-ray, spent 2 hours or so waiting around. Had an incredibly nice radiographer but thats digressing . . . . . . . . Then I get told my throats bleeding and has a severe viral infection and Im run down so should take a couple of days off. Am now on some heavy duty anti-biotics every 6 hours. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment