Sunday 4 September 2011

An interesting week

So I am aware I have been incredibly lax on the posting lately so this was my week:
  • Went out Sunday into town. I braved town. How rare I do that. Normally on account of money and self confidence. But all in all it turned out to be a really enjoyable night and I even felt comfortable enough to talk to new people.
  • Cross referenced 2782 records from an excel matrix against a database. Eyes went muchos gammy.
  • Worried about a family member
  • Played a very enjoable game of heroquest 
  • Had some strange semi lucid dreams
  • Listened to some very funky music 
  • Debated some cybertheory ala sociology with a stranger who's either a total genius or fairly insane
  • Practiced the mexican hat slapping song for a couple of hours on piano
  • Watched some classic x-files
  • Ate chinese food with my sister and mum
  • Got a funny fortune in my fortune cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment