Tuesday 13 September 2011

Veggie experiment

I am trying to eat less meat for a couple of weeks to see if it makes a difference to a) my IBS and b) my weight and c) my spiritual wellbeing. Two days in I am happy to say I am not craving meat but I am struggling what to cook. Normally its chicken with veg or fish with veg. Okay I can still have the fish but I need to be more creative, hence I got the old slimming world mags out last night and started digging through green recipes.

That aside I am trying to get back into my meditation again. I won't try for everyday but maybe 3 times a week. That was enough last time to make me more open to the universe and energies and my sleep was so much better, I worried less. So many benefits! I want to get back into the angel cards also. Last nights 40 min session I had a flash of someone running across a beach. No idea what that means like but it was interesting

.

No comments:

Post a Comment