Sunday 5 May 2013

Slimming world week 1

Well it went really well. With the exception of Monday where I could have quite happily gnawed my own arm off in hunger, the hunger itself hasn't been too bad. I can happily say that works been nice and busy so thats probably taken my mind away from it and I have been drinking masses of water.

The scales showed a nice loss of 6 and a half pounds this week. I was very happy with that. Would have been better if it had been 7lbs as I would have got my first bit of bling! Oh well, I will definitely get it this week!!!

I had a bad day friday in which me and my sister and mum went to meadowhell. I ended up eating out twice. Chargrilled chicken salad in a pita with chips for lunch. I ate all the chips! And for tea I tried to be better. Gammon, with fresh pineapple, peas and new potatoes. But for some reason I was hungrey I ended  up sneaking an egg sandwich and 3 hifi bars when I got home. Thats not good!!!!

Anyway I walked to town yesterday and I had no syns. So hopefully with a nice syn free day and some body magic I'll combat some of it and be back on track.

I have done my meal plan for this week. I will be attempting slimming world pulled pork tomorow. So that's tea Monday and Tuesday. Grans on wednesday then I planned to try slimming world cowboy pie thurs and friday. But so far I have not managed to find any cheese and onion smash. So it may end up being SW cowboy cottage pie lol.

I also have a soup I want to have a go at for lunches. But all in all. Going well. Jeans are loose. Work trousers - I think I will be in the next size down soon. Also my face has cleared up alot. Could be the fresh fruit, veg and water or could be the steroids I'm having to take for a week for a sinus infection. Or both? Either way its nice though not to have spots !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment