Saturday 11 May 2013

Week 2

So another 2.5lbs off this week, taking me to a total of 9lbs in 2 weeks. I got my first bit of bling this week, a shiny half a lb sticker on my book!






This week I tried the following recipes. Pulled pork, as already discussed in the last blog post, mexican bean soup. I bulked mine out with chicken and ate it as a stew rather than blitz it into a proper soup. And I made cowboy pie. Not 100% sold on that but I think I didn't like the cheese and onion flavoured smash.

Today I had magic pancakes. Which were delicious.

I now have some syn free red pepper soup cooking in my slow cooker. I found the recipe on a you tube video. Not sure how it will turn out but we'll see. You have to try these things. I will definitely blitz this and portion it up. Its freezable so I could freeze some. The plan is to have it for lunches next week.


Tonight the plan was to try the KFC chicken but as I couldn't find any chicken borvill anywhere, it will just be chicken (skin off) and SW chips. I have gammon and veg for monday and tues. And I bought some chicken breasts which I intend to try the chicken breast pizza's out.

I also downloaded the Iphone runkeeper app. I went for a walk down to Lidl this morning thinking I could get cheaper red peppers. I couldn't lol they were still 80p each like sainsburies but anyway. I forced myself to walk up the hill via grans and round. Logged it on runkeeper, 2.4 miles. And according to that with my weight I burnt 400 calories.  Awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment