Thursday 14 July 2011

Bad guys

So I have been meaning to put these thoughts up since Newcastle when in a post beer festival haze it dawned on me that most baddies are pretty ugly looking if they are blokes yet tend to be pretty darn sexy if they are women. I am going to try prove my point. Okay so we have:

Batman male baddies

The penguin - not a hottie!
 Mr Freeze - also not a hottie
The Riddler - green, red and question marks. Not sexy!
The Joker, well they say a smile says a thousands words . . .
Female baddies

Poison Ivy - red, green and sexy
Cat women. Even in a cobbled together leather number - still sexy.

Now with some exceptions naturally - Lex in smallville is pretty hot even with the baldness. But then in potter we have Ole Voldy - well hes well ugly. In the green lantern - some evil floating soul eating head thing . . . Thor - we get weird ugly frost kings, Doctor who - darleks, cybermen, spiderman - sandman, octopus man, he-man - skeltor, beastman, vulture man, whereas the women are all short skirts, makeup yadda yadda.

I think there is an uneven distribution in sexiness among the sexes of baddies. Now wasn't that a mouthful?????

At some point I may have to create a seriously sexy male baddy and of course come up with my own superhero to pitch him against.

In other news, my foot is starting to feel better. Still twinging but a lot less painful than its been the rest of the week. I can ALMOST play Cafe viena . . . very slowly. Whoop whoop oh and Torchwood is back tonight so I will be viewing it or suffering the wrath of Yoda aka Mr Bushby tommorow. Enjoy and peace out folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment