Wednesday 6 July 2011

Lonestar state of mind


As I got told off by Chele yesterday for being a little lax on the posting front, I felt I better post something up pretty quick. I'll kick off with the obvious - theres a video above this text - or I sure hope there is when I post this as I tryed my best.

I have acquired a little baby keyboard and have been attempting to teach myself how to play. Now I am not the most coordinated of people, so getting the left hand to do something completely different to the right one at the same time is no easy feat!

Anyway this is me attempting one of the pieces in my Alfreds beginners piano course. Its not perfect, the timings terrible but I am getting better. It sounds fairly in tune so thats pretty good! I have no idea how to make the video less fuzzy - you know its me!

Enjoy, the first airing of Rooni's piano playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment