Friday 8 June 2012

How many files!!!!!!

So one of the main reasons for updating my "rigg" was so that I would be able to play GW2. I had many many many happy hours playing GW1 and have some mates - both online and in RL lol playing. I have the PC now, I bought the game and I d/l the beta client. My god though how many files and updates. I d/l everything again monday. All day it took.

Mark at work then says to me weds you need to do it again there was a big update. I said I did it monday. Okay he says its a small one then. Shouldn't take long. No just another 4 hours!!!!!!

I shouldn't be whining as it just means areanet are doing everything they can to make this game as good as they can make it. I am sure when I finally manage to log in this evening and create my original characters great great great great great grandaughter and step into the starting area all of this will be forgotten. Just have to get through an entire day at work now . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment