Friday 8 June 2012

RIP Captain Noah Mitchell

I feel like I need to say a few words for one of the people that I wrote with. Chris - an American, was someone I met on one of the Trek Sims I play. He was a lovely lad, full of inspiration and a passion for writing. I followed him to the Archimedes Sim purely because he asked me too and he was a joy to write with.

Chris was one of those rare people who made time for you. Talked with you and listened too your idea's. He wasn't a power-monger - yes they do exist in the trek online Sim world! He was genieune. 

It is with a sad heart that I found out today he had passed on. Chris has spent the last year or so battling cancer. I'm not sure what that means for the Sim yet. I think his brother will take over but we have to keep it alive in Chris's memory.

My own personal belief is you do not die. So for me I can take some comfort in those beliefs that Chris like Danny and my Aunty who we also lost to cancer is now in peace and gone forward for the next great adventure.

My love and prayers go out to his family. Captain - thank you for the good times and the memories. You will be missed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment