Sunday 24 June 2012

RIP Bob the goldfish

Well I don't know what happened. One day Bob was as Bob has always been. A happy goldfish, eating and swimming around in the 35 litre tank he called home with Eddie my other fish. And then suddenly he was lying on the pebbles at the bottom and not eating.

I tryed water changes - although the other fish was fine. It kind of suggests it wasn't water quality. I went and bought some internal medicine and aquarium salt. My poor fish just got worse. I came home and he was on his side, hunched over just breathing really slowly.

Bob passed at some point friday night. I have since cleaned the whole tank out and Eddie just looks tiny in such a huge tank. And he's lonely. You can tell he's missing Bob. I will need to get some more fish now.

No comments:

Post a Comment