Friday 4 February 2011

Bonkers about Bangers . . . . .

Come on. Who here loves a good sausage?

Admit it you do.

And your also chuckling reading this because for a few moments in the far reaches of your minds you were thinking I was being a little rude. Well on this occasion . . . . . . . . . Im sorry to disappoint - I am "of course" refering to the other Bratwursts.

Bex bless her, introduced us to the world of sausage appreciation this week. It seems Huddersfield has a sausage club. Many huddersfieldirians it seems love a good sausage to neccesitate a sausage club. And not only that, its invitation only. Must be good . . . . . . . . . How does one get an invite?

I'll hold my hand up, I really didn't set out to blog about sausages today but it just fell into place earlier at work. I love friday afternoons at work as it normally encompasses many a bizarre conversation. Plus today we were pretty sugared up, having made and eaten buns for charity. Im happy to report we raised £30 and put it with a further £40. Not bad going. Im unhappy to report that fat girl slim was pretty much KO'd today.

Anyway . . . . .Back to the bangers . . . . .I'm dedicating todays blog to Bex and I just can't resist as there are just toooooooooooo many funny google images with sausages. Heres a few:


For those of you who were secretly hoping I would post something kind of rude . . . . .
Even Trek's in on the action LMAO ...........................................


Which leads us to an almost Comdey Dave like tedious link. A certain person shocked me today never having had the pleasure of experiencing Shatners singing.

I have got to rectify that!



And heres something even more trippy



My work here is done. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment