Saturday 19 February 2011

Fat girl slim starting to get some results!

So the best thing about this week is looking in the mirror the other day and seeing my thighs. Normally I hate my thighs and I avoid them and run for the hills but I have been going to the gym now for about 6 or 7 weeks. Some weeks I have managed 2 workouts, some due mainly to illness just the one. I hadn't actually noticed it at all but it hit me this week. I'm getting fitter and my thighs are looking leaner.

I always walk home after a gym session and theres this really steep bit that normally knocks me a little out of breath. Well the two times I have walked it this week I've bounded up there. Fantastic.

Anyway I have made an appointment with bodybuilder Jo at the gym to review my programme this tues. 1 - Because I found myself actually putting up levels and adding more time on. So yeah pushing myself, thats good and 2-to start trying to run for the race for life. The first time I did this I walked it. This year I would like to be able to run some of it.

I thought I would share this.

This is part 1 of the weightloss journey. I want to get back into this dress. So I have taken it out the wardrobe and hung it on the door. It is the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing at night. I really want to be able to post a photo of me wearing that dress on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment