Wednesday 2 February 2011

Rikers beard

The opposite of jump the shark, i.e. when a TV show goes from unspectacular/boring/outlandish to completely awesome. It references Star Trek: The Next Generation, which was unspectacular until season 2, when Commander Riker grew a beard. The show kicked ass from then on.

Not only that though, Commander William T Riker is one sexy man. I met Jonathan Frakes once and well the picture says it all . . . . .


Yes . . . . . . every Riker fantasy possible is going through my head there. I couldn't even open my eyes. LOL

Anyway I have lost 1 bet - I bet Steve in my office he couldn't grow a Riker beard. He did and now I have to buy him a large pizza.


Not a good start to 2011 losing a bet. I honestly thought he would get bored over xmas or the beard would bug him so much he would shave it off but no the man will do anything where pizza is involved.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to winning another bet. Over 2 years ago I videoed some of my cousins wedding and my sisters boyfriend was hamming it up big style so I created and shared on Youtube this little ditty . . . .



I was bet by someone - now I still have to suss out who - it was 2 and half years ago, but someone bet me a tenner I think I could not get 200 views of this video on youtube. I am at 197. I need 3 more people to view this!!!!!! So if anyone is reading this please please please please click and watch that link. I could use a spare tenner :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment