Sunday 27 February 2011

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost I salute you!!!!! Beware major geeking out ahead!

Im just fresh back from watching Pegg and Frosts new offering - Paul.


Pure pure pure genius boys. Loved it, loved it, loved it. So many homages, I particually liked the starwars cantina playing in the bar. I think in all honesty, Pegg and Frosts best work to date. 

And Frost was looking particually delicious even with the long hair. It also has to be noted that me and my mate Amy really really really want to make it to Comic Con one day.

In other news, after 2 months of playing on and off I finally bet FF 14 this weekend. And wowzers how mean can squaresoft be?????

Spoilers . . . . . . . look away now if you don't want to know!!!

............................................................

............................................................

............................................................

So I played through 13 chapters, fought many many many bosses and I get right to the end . . . . . have to fight most of the bosses from previous chapters souped up and . . . . . . . then I have to endure an Epic 3 part battle, no save inbetween, no opportunity to change strategies and in their final parting gift squaresoft slap doom on me in part 3.

Could you make it any more harder??????????????????? A 20 min time limit. I got right down to 240 ish seconds. Geez I thought I wasn't going to make it. But I did and I was rewarded by one of the most epic cut scenes of all time.


As such FF 14 has been upgraded to my 2nd most favourite FF game. Naturally number 7 still holds the number 1 place.

Squaresoft have announced a sequel to number 14 recently and a teaser trailer has gone up on the web. It doesn't show much except Light in some funky angelic feather like armour and a bloke.


I am presuming he's the bad guy but then with FF you never can tell right?

Anyway now I have cracked open Starocean the Last Hope. I loved Star Ocean till the End of time, so hopefully it will be a good one. I mean with the main character called Edge Maverick - I kid you not!!!! How can it not be?????

No comments:

Post a Comment