Tuesday 2 August 2011

Creative writing and photobombing

I am considering at some point looking out for a creative writing course. I write, well I start stuff and never seem to see it through. I think I need some help with the story development part. I started writing a book back at college  - okay it turned out to be rather starwars like lol but I have re-written and rewritten certain parts of it for years and still no completion in sight.

Im really bad as I haven't got the whole thing typed on here. The last incarntation is in an old notepad somewhere. I started writing the story of guildwars, following my character but that died too. I have two starocean fan fictions that started out great but so far the stories drizzled. I really need to plan stories out better and Im not sure how I go about doing that. So yes I think I will look out for a creative writing course. Or a book on creative writing. I mean no way can I afford to do an online one - and I did look. I found one for £150 but Im saving for so many other things first.

Okay I just googled books on amazon. Only  42,576 suggestions. How do you know if ones a good book? Creative writing for dummies. Yeah that sounds like me. Awwww the stress at just trying to find a book to help . . . . . . . .

In other news I was doing incredibly well healthy eating today and have now just devoured a bag of haribo. Damm it! Fingers crossed that doesn't cancel out all my hard work for the rest of the week.

Also Im wondering what the deal is with all the photo jacking at the moment. Yoda at work keeps sending me amusing photos of Wil Wheaton (I know one of my idols!) and nathan fillion photo bombing folk. Is this a new celebrity craze? Its rather amusing anyway. May warrent further investigation.


No comments:

Post a Comment