Saturday 20 August 2011

Even more amazing things

Yesterday my boss told me I was being made a grade 4 for all my hard work!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly believe that good luck comes in threes. So thats a comment from the fabulous Martin Spitznagel - 1, a promotion - 2 and . . . . something else - 3. Theres going to be another dose of good luck hit me. I'll let you know once I know hehe.

I took some time this morning to catch up with some of my youtube subscriptions. Three vlogbrothers ones - joint ones which were extremely funny. Its nice to see Hank and John together at the same time for a change. I want a t-shit that says "don't mention my t-shirt or I will stick a fork in you!" how cool is that hehe.

Toyko Sam put up a vid talking in Japanese completely. He's going on a diet and thinking of starting a new blog up. I will deffo be dipping into that. We are in the same place dude. Trying to get rid of mine too! He recommends watching a documentary called Fat, Sick and Nearly dead. Heres the trailer and it looks pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9SGWcZwk7c - Won't let me embed!

I think I will be needing this on DVD as soon as its out. I recon it will be a useful tool to watch to make myself feel disgusted like with Supersize me. I'm not sure but I may be able to watch it on megavideo. I'll check that one out later. On granddaughter duty and baking a guinness cake today. That sounds so good doesn't it Im make a big fat cake yet talking about watching an australian diet documentary in the same paragraph.

Ortopilot put up a lovely cover of The A Team by Ed Sheernan. Never heard of it but some gorgeous piano.


In other news in a mates round up, one friend has had a bloke write 2 songs about her. Another is getting a horse. One may be getting a £120 corset. Ones on holiday in grand canaria. Ones having a third date (hope it went well, want the goss tommorow or no Guinness cake for you!) and ones hopefully going to be doing a teaching course - yes! For years I have told him how brilliant a teacher he would be!!!!

 Right breakfast and then get my fat arse up to the G'Ma's! Peace out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment