Friday 19 August 2011

Wozer encouragement and BB

I got up this morning and one of the most amazing things happened. Martin Spitnagel commented on my blog encouraging me to keep learning piano. How brilliant is that? I mean even my own family don't encourage me. I tryed to get Dad to look at my videos last weekend and he couldn't be bothered. That was so totally unexpected. I considered the fact he might read my comment on his blog but to actually take the time to look at my blog in return and make a really encouraging comment back. Brilliant. Thank you Martin. I will continue to learn! And I think I can feel a CD purchase coming on once pay day hits hehe.

All I need now is for Wil Wheaton and the Vlog brothers to comment on here too. I will be an exceptionally happy women then!

So last night hearlded a new era of Big brother. And boy what a mismatch of celebrities went in the house. Kerry Ketonia, Tara Reid -seriously. She seemed totally out of it. The bloke from my big fat gypsy wedding, some paparazzi guy, the levi's model (kudos for that one actually, we needed some eye candy!), the hoffs ex-wife, some polititans wife made famous by posing in a sheet, so lass from something about Essex, some bit star from Corrie and Jedward! Recon theres some major car crash tv ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment