Wednesday 24 August 2011

Harcourt and Haigh

The legend beginneth . . . . .

Okay well I am majorally biased in the fact that I fancy Verne who plays one half of this duo something rotten but it has finally started to land and knowing and having experienced Vernes humour - its going to be GOOD!!!!! 

Anyway moving on to the important stuff. . . . . Harcourt and Haigh is the brain child of Verne and his friend Chris (who I have never met but have seen on tv once as an extra in coronation street I think. I also did a pencil drawing of the photo that spawned the creation of this when I was going through my drawing phase not so long back).



So what is Harcout and Haigh?

Just in case you cannot be bothered to click the newly added link under the my favourite websites list! Here you go:

Well, it’s an upcoming web-based comedy show about two drunk out-of-work actors who are trying to find that breakout job, or to just survive on a day to day basis and to keep themselves topped up with booze by any means necessary.
Trust me, you wouldn’t like them when they’re sober. 

The BBC passed on this series - Idiots! So it is up to us bloggers, youtubers and the allround tinterweb community to get the word out. We need to get a following behind it like other such good web shorts/videos i.e the Guild or the V-Log Brothers.

 This is not Vernes first venture into filming. I draw your attention to his earlier major work- The room


 




To this day I have not managed to get Verne to verify if my conclusion of what did happen in this film is correct, its one of those things you watch that make you wonder several different things. However I think that was his desired effect.

I know on good authority that there is an even earlier filmed commercial revolving round Oranges that he also filmed in his media studies days but as Sahra (also staring in it would kill me. I mean serious chop me up and hang me out to dry!) and due to the fact I actually cannot find the link on youtube - Sorry folks!

Anyway click the link, visit the newly created blog and experience Harcourt and Haigh!

P.s. just found a humorous out takes vid from the room. Heres the linkage:

No comments:

Post a Comment