Monday 1 August 2011

Grumpy

I have just felt grumpy today. Honestly Im sat here starving but I have had appropiate food portions. Im drinking water trying to fill me up but so far all I feel is annoyed. I don't know if its the sea kelp. Had coffee with Rach at the weekend and she suggested it for energy and helping lose weight. I definitely feel more alert than normal but its not curbing my appetite. Meh! Maybe Im just that way out . . . . . .

Anyway offically put the event up for this years halloween doo. Need to find a costume now. But what to go as:

Spooky/ Witch
Cowgirl
Cavegirl
Wonderwomen - I do love the costume . .
Betty Rubble - I also love that costume . .
Nessa from Gavin and Stacey? Found the stick on Wales tatoo  . . . .

Endless possibilities hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment