Saturday 29 September 2012

Fazenda



Tonight me and my girls got our inner cave girl on and went to Fazenda for dinner.

http://www.fazenda.co.uk/

Fazenda is a Brazilian steakhouse in Leeds. You fill your plate up from a delicious buffet including all end of salad, veg, potatoes, breads, olives, vine leaves ..... come back to your table and you have a little card. Its green on one side and red on the other.

Set it to green and the waiters come out holding large skewers of different meats and come slice it off for you. When you are full or want a rest you then just flip it to red again. These are all the meats you can have:



Tonight I sampled some melt in your mouth fillet steak, some yummy rump steak, amazing sausages and my favorite minted lamb. The meats were just amazing.




Fazenda is a little bit pricer than what I am normally used too but clearly I have never had GOOD steak before. A meal costs about £28.00 but it was definitely worth it. The service was excellent - our waitress even sorted us a free round of Mohito's! I definitely recommend this place if anyone is in Leeds. We had fun and all carnivorous urges have now been settled!







No comments:

Post a Comment