Monday 17 September 2012

Twitter

I am actively making an effort to tweet more. Truthfully I don't fully understand twitter yet but got excited this weekend when I realised some of the Sinbad stars are on there. 

I don't know what a re-tweet is. I don't actually know if when I @ . . . .someone they actually read it? I mean where does the tweet I have just made go? I @ 3 people in the last 24 hrs but can't see them anywhere on their twitter feed.

And what is the deal with the hash tag stuff. Was I suppose to #Sinbad when I mentioned it in my tweet? Questions ehh but at least I managed to sort the widget whatever to link my twitter to show on here.

Interestingly as well I have tweeted more in the last 48 hours then since setting up the account so I will keep trying to get my head round it :) Its probably to do with my brother as well telling me he was getting into to twitter. If G can navigate this stuff then so can I. Though saying that G has only tweeted once so actually he is worse than me!!!!

Also I got an email his morning saying I had a new follower. I had a nosy at it and he's called onlinemarketinghelp. Not that exciting ehh but from what I can gather its a blog that possibly helps blogs ????? I will have to have a read properly. Hopefully its that and not some dude who wants to spam me with questionnaires or something.

I know one thing - I have been keeping this account for a few years now. Yes I know I deleted a couple of years of posts but I never really found my direction. The blog wasn't not going the way I wanted it too.

Now it is and I know I actually enjoy blogging about TV and films. And these posts seem to get the most attention. So I will continue doing it. But perhaps I need to look into making this blog more epic. Of course anything techie and I am pap . . . .

Oh well I will just have to learn somehow.

More Sinbad or #Sinbad (if I suss this) reviews to follow. Also I have just started Game of Thrones so might have to say a few words about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment