Saturday 15 September 2012

MIA for a while

Well as usual my blogging has been pap! So I guess I need to catch the world up on a few things. Since my washer went down and I had to buy a new one I stopped going to fat club. This decision was fiscal as I am trying to save money to sort my kitchen out. So I have been trying at home to follow the plan. I have lost a bit but I have to say it is harder by yourself.

Its fast coming up to mine and my gorgeous niece's birthday. So that's to look forward too. My friends Yvonne, Helen and Rebecca decided to plan a trip down to the Harry Potter tour for my birthday. We could only get tickets on a Saturday in November but still it should be brilliant. I am really looking forward to seeing all the sets and things.

I have not really been up to a whole lot. Guild wars 2 is out and its well pretty dam awesome. I am happy or maybe sad depending on the crowd . . . to say that I have lost many many hours to this game so far. I am playing a Slyvari Elementalist - just got up to level 46. I would put a picture up but as I am completely crap and have no idea where on my pc it has been saving game screenshots it will have to wait until I have spoken to Yoda at work!

Also I have been watching some TV which I need to update about. Warning ...... as always these posts will include spoilers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment