Sunday 22 May 2011

A belated happy birthday to my favourite geordie!

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG APOLOGY!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe I forgot Nics birthday.

I normally do fairly well on remembering birthdays and I think its just cause I have it in my head its June Im up in geordieland that I got the wrong month. Anyway I want to say SORRY to Nic. I know I am late and feel bad with it being your 30th. I did text her yesterday when I realised how dumb I had been and missed her birthday. I haven't had a reply. As such Im stepping up the apology the only way I know how. A stargate happy birthday tribute for my best geeky mate!!!


I ordered her pressie last night. I hope she will like it. Its quite big so I hope getting it on the bus up to Newcastle won't be a problem. Anyway, if your reading this and Im forgiven . . . . ..

Love ya and see you real soon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment