Sunday 1 May 2011

C25K Week 6 Day 2

Much much much better. I mean Im still plodding at a snails pace but I'm plodding. Not sitting down and doing nought. Today I jogged 2 intervals of 10 mins. The first 10 mins was uncomfortable. I tryed to go abit faster I think and I could really feel my legs from the last session and thats on top of giving myself an extra day to recooperate.

The second jog I slowed my pace and it felt a lot lot lot better. I really must be a penguin runner. I felt so much better in fact that after Laura had talked and announced the cool down was over I did another couple of mins extra and jogged home. On some different surfaces - pavement and woodchip path. Still a slow pace but for the first time I jogged to my door. Anyway I don't know what I did wrong on thursday morning but my legs are feeling okay now.

The plan is to go see the film Thor this afternoon with Ames, so I will walk down to the cinema - nice 30 min walk. Yesterday I went to the white rose centre with mum and tryed on some summer dresses. Happy to announce I am fitting almost in normal high street shops size 20. Just having so issues round the chesticals area. Dam boobs. Why do you have to be so big!!!!!  Still have a long long long way to go weight wise but it made me happy that I could pick a size 20 dress up in BHS/Debenhams/Dorothy Perkins and get in it.

Im also feeling a lot more positive today now. I didn't manage to do anything with someone last night to take my mind off stuff, so was sat there getting miserable about that friend not giving a shit about me. Had a little cry and I wrote my first poem. Im not going to put it up on here as it was depressing but I guess I needed to get that emotion out.

No comments:

Post a Comment