Tuesday 10 May 2011

Couch to 5K Week 7 Day 2

Great session this morning. The last 5 mins of my 25 min run were a little tiring but got through it. Its been 4 days since my last run, I missed Sundays due to the Mayfest so was a little worried about how this one would go but so far not aching too much. My distance is pretty much the say, just over 1.5 miles. At least I am consistent! One of the girls on the facebook couch to 5k has said shes re-doing the prog, jogging at a normal pace on the walk bits and trying to run faster on the run bits. So I am thinking I might try that too once im done to try up my speed.

More fantastic news, I passed my ILM offically. Which is great, no more homework and all my bosses decided to treat me. Bev got me a lovely bottle of rose wine, Kirsty some beautiful purple flowers and posh yesterday some lilies. Thank you ladies they are all lovely!
Also the AMAZING Rebecca Heywood got me a speciality sausage - chocolate and pork. For those of you who haven't read my blog todate then may I draw your attention to the Bonkers about bangers post. In the OD Admin office - We LIKE sausages. Sausage appreciation is high and only perhaps surpassed by Cake appreciation.
It actually had lumps of chocolate in it. When I pulled it out the oven melted chocolate had oozed out. It looked a tad disgusting so I didn't get a shot. It tasted nice. I don't think I would order a chocolate sausage above say pork and apple or something but it was delicious. It also counted for todays new blog section - What I learnt or tryed today!!!! A chocolate and pork sausage!!!!

Today is going to be a great day - new vlogbrothers vid blog out and the Apprentice starts tonight. I read chapter 1 of sir Alans book last night. He was so enterprising at such a young age, selling material scraps, fire lighters. No wonder he got to where he is. Respect where its due.

No comments:

Post a Comment