Sunday 15 May 2011

Life in a man suit and something to consider

I would just like to share with anyone reading this, another blog that I am following. You can click the link on the right. Life in a man suit is a friend of my brothers who I have known for many many years. Reading through his backposts has not only been enjoyable but he puts me to shame a little. When I started this blog I envisioned I would be posting about some of the spiritual/paranormal stuff that interests me and I haven't done much of that. In fact I haven't even meditated for weeks.

However I did have some thoughts this week. Energy comes in good and bad forms, I think. I believe and have been told by many people over the years at spiritual fairs I have been too that I can sense energies. The most intense of these experiences was when I visited my friend Simon in Oxford and he took me to a musuem where there was a lot of Egyptian relics. I don't know what had gone down in the place where they had brought them from but the energy coming off those was . . . .  I can only describe it as frightening. I couldn't stay in that room. It was like something really dark and dangerous was trapped in those exhibits. Simon of course thought I was mad. Im not even sure if he will remember that experience as it was so many years ago but the experience of it stayed with me. When I go to the spiritual fairs the energy is amazing. Completely the opposite, I could sit in one of those all day long and feel happy as a cloud.

So I think that if you surround yourself with good people and good things, you reap the rewards of that. You have good energy. I am also coming round to the idea that it works both ways. If you surround yourself with negativity, selfishness and meaness. It brings you down.

So heres something beautful to bring you good energy today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment