Saturday 7 May 2011

Happy birthday Hank and C25K Week 7

So in my earlier blog I mentioned I had stumbled across and subscribed to the vlogbrothers who are awesome. My first round of video subscriptions this week and its one of thems birthday. Hank I just want to say Ive only known about you guys for a week, want to be a nerdfighter - not sure how I go about it yet so am slowly combing through your 800 plus vids to work that one out, hence why there isn't a dollar for charity or a cool homemade card/knitted rocket/cute mini hank figurine from me although wow these nerdfighter people are amazing!!!

I hope this year a belated Happy Birthday  will be okay. As this blog is a new thing for 2011, you are only the 3rd person to get a birthday mention and the only person I don't actually know in real life! Now Im not clever with technology and I can't play guitar yet . . . . although I am considering learning inspired from your song videos. So I selected a rather cool youtube vid by someone called ffogfogg (cool name) for you.



Honestly whats cooler than a giant robot singing happy birthday and giving you a flower ehh! Also muchos congrats on beating portal two!

More awesome news in the running form. Week 1 day1 of couch to 5 k was nailed yesterday morning. And the most fantastic thing is I don't seem to be hurting as much now doing these longer runs and if it couldn't get any better I can now fit back into my incredibly comfy denium crop trousers and my legs are looking a lot more toned. All this exercise is now starting to pay off. Que I know what Im wearing to the beer festival today!

No comments:

Post a Comment