Sunday 15 May 2011

Eurovision song contest

So last night was one of my favourite times of the year. The song contest was held in Dusseldorf last night. Radio 2 were doing interviews live from there on Friday. Sounds an interesting place. The set was amazing. All the competing countries had these little pod like areas. My favourite was actually Iceland. I thought the song was lovely and the fact the band were singing in honour of their dead friend was beautiful too. They didn't win though.

Azerbaijan were crowned the victors last night with this song:


England - although sucking somewhat with Blues number did fairly respectfully. Especially so compared to last year. We got something like 13/14th place and 100 points.

However Jedward did admiraby in 8th place.

I have failed miserably on the running front this week only making it out 1 day. I need to rectify that this week and get back to 3 times a week. I also need to start swimming. However I haven't failed miserably on the trying new stuff front. I have tryed a different curry this week. Okay it made me very ill. My stomach immediatly rejected it but it was lush. So Im going to say worth the pain.

And Becks challenged me to serenade my goldfish. So I did, and I filmed it. I showed it a couple of people at work who thought it was hilarious but Im not sure about putting it up on here. So I pose it to you the readers. Do you want to see my (I am assured fairly in tune) rendition of your so vain?????? Leave a comment or click the poll if you want me to put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment