Saturday 30 April 2011

DFTBA

"Why are pirates pirates?" Because they failed at Ninja school - LOL

"All books sound better if you add the words "in your pants" at the end of the title - this it true. I tryed it with 3 books randomly this morning. "Synthesis "in your pants", "Yorkshire Dialect classics "in your pants" and "Research methods "in your pants!!!!"

What happens inside a blackhole? We don't really know but Scientists believe that being inside a blackhole is a great way to feel special as your guarenteed to be a singularity. - Physics humour !!!

I never thought I would say this but I may have found two people who are almost at Wheaton stature.  Yes this morning I subscribed to another youtube channel. It doesn't happen very often. Im quite selective of who I come back and watch regually but these two blokes appealled to me immediatly from the Pirate/Ninja comment alone. Question fridays, song tuesdays - I'm there. So check out Vlogbrothers channel.



I woke up with a total hankering to be geeky. To connect with my nerd roots. Queue the arrival of my monthly SFX magazine most awesomely featuring the delicous Ryan Reynolds as the green lantern on the front cover. Naturally that prompted me just having to wear my pink lantern ring.

I did my usual flick to the development hell page and see what movies might be coming out. Bill and Ted 3 - how awesome would that be? Then I went to the page where people write in and ask what something they can vagually remember reading or watching is and try to guess it before reading the mags answers. Failed miserably today . . . . and then stumbled upon the vidolink best of youtube. That led to me checking out the Doctor the Vampire Slayer effort and then I stumbled upon the vlogbrothers. Consquently its making me want to learn guitar again but I gave mine to my brother for Sophie for xmas. So that means I would have to buy one again.

Anyway this got me to thinking I really need to do something geeky. I haven't been to a geekfest in years or a memorbillia or ought like that. Its needs rectifying. So I will have to look around for something to attend.

I also have to go see Thor. Going to try talk Amy into it today or tommorow. Today would work better as I know I need something to take my mind off the fact someone who doesn't give a shit about me would have been coming round to watch DVD's tonight.

That aside the plan is to attempt week 6 day 2 tommorow. Two intervals of 10 minutes jogging. It can't go any worse that day 1. I think my legs are pretty much back to normal again now. Allowed myself an extra days rest. And I can try channel all my upset and pissedoffness at sed mentioned person earlier into the run. Fingers crossed.

Anyway Im going to sign off now but theres one last thing I have to do for my sister.


Peace out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment