Wednesday 20 April 2011

Let them eat cake . . . .

Absolutely amazing Rebecca Heywood Easter cake to be exact.

Infact Bex provided most of lunch. Big thanks for the delicious carribean chicken soup too! How gorgeous does her cake look though? Its offical Rebecca Heywood makes AMAZING cakes!

By the way that is my messy desk in the first pic or as I like to say organised chaos . . .

Today we also had a rather intense discussion (fuelled no doubt by our increased narkiness of the database system we use running slowly), about how much we thought we knew about Mr Russell Brand and Mr Gok Wan and who would have the bigger personality. Mr Brand came out on top, not cause his personality was better than Mr Wan, purely because we figured he couldn't survive without more spotlight.

I have to say though, I have never seen any of Russells comedy before. In fact in the past I was just kind of aware of a skinny long haired comedian who got into a lot of trouble with Wossy over a phone call. On radio 2 today that skinny long haired comedian made me laugh and laugh and laugh - so I feel I have over looked the man and will be taking steps to rectify that.

No comments:

Post a Comment