Tuesday 5 April 2011

Couch to 5 K week 3 (Repeated) CLEARED!!!!!

Im on a major high right now. Excellent excellent gym session tonight. I ran on 6.7 the whole time, I walked on 5.0 the whole time, I wasn't too out of breathe. I did the counting thing and it really seemed to help. It took my mind away from going "Laura come on tell me its over." Also after the first 3 mins I actually felt like I could have carried on a bit more. I think its time to have a bash at week 4 on friday.

The thing is even if I can't do the whole thing, I can keep going at it until I do manage it. Thats my plan now. I'll stay on each week until I feel comfortable to move on and after tonight its definitely time to have a bash at week 4.

Anyway the search for running music continues. I discovered the following - dance -Starship. Awesome . .  . . . . I soooooo need this on the pod.

And the gym had this on . . . . . dance journey. Another i tunes download me feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment