Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fatgirlslim and glee . . .

Slept loads, feel great. Looked in a full length mirror and I am starting to look smaller in the stomach area. Still a hell of a long way to go. My work trousers are again getting really loose. I may need to buy a size smaller soon. Oh and Cazza at work complimented me on friday. That was good.

Gym today and Im on the last run of week 3 again. Not apprehensive as I know I can do it. However Im going to try another trick tonight. Reading my zest book one of the other runners suggestions is to count to 300 while you are running. Keep your mind off it hurting and hopefully my mind off screaming "come on laura when are we done?" That runner can do a mile every time she counts 300. I will probably need 900 for that lol but will give it a go!

My lovely sister sponsored me last night - another £10.00. So Im at 36 I think percent of my target.

Glee - I love this show. Season 2 is just brilliant. I love the warblers, I love the pairings - Artie and Britney, Tina and Mike Chang (God how sexy is Harry Shum Jr?), puck and lauren but last night Sam broke up with Quinn for Santanna???????? wtf!!!!!!!!! mental . . . .Anyway it was bieber fever last night. Im really looking forward to next week for the rachel berry house party experience hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment