Tuesday 19 April 2011

One big fat sweaty make up run in the bag!

So after the mother of all unhealthy weekends, not to mention subcrumbing to and munching my way through a 180g bar of chocolate last night (I know I know - but I was worried about someone and stress eating), I got my fat arse up at the crack of dawn and out jogging again.

I decided to repeat week 4 again. This might be the 3rd time Im not sure now, I can't remember. Everything went pretty okay. Last 5 mins I flagged again but got through it. 16 full mins of jogging. I did get some jip from my right calf. Think I probably needed to stretch a bit better. It doesn't feel too bad now.

No dogs today, just the one walker. She was a skinny rake who looked at me like I was mental. So as I am getting used to now, I just flashed her the mother of all smiles. I kept reminding myself of the 80 quid I have raised so far for race for life and that Im getting fitter, healthier and losing inches. Roll on Thursday to have a bash at run 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment