Wednesday 27 April 2011

Baking

So first up a big hello to my third follower - my old friend from Uni. Love ya. Big hugs

So today I had a mass bakeathon for my friend Cheles Ann Summers party tommorow. Using my fabulous Hummingbird bakery book I made a caramel hazelnut cheesecake and some chocolate fondant cupcakes.

These aren't decorated. Also I the cheesecake isn't burnt. It has a layer of chocolate on top but I didn't manage to spread it well. I'll try get some pics of the decorated ones tommorow.

Starting couch to 5 k week 6 tommorow. Fingers crossed it will go as well as tuesday. I used a map site and worked out the playing fields are 0.7 miles a lap round. I made it 1 and half times round so Im jogging roughly 1 mile every 14 mins. I defintely need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment