Thursday 14 April 2011

Struggling with motivation

So yesterday was not the best day. My boss brought in mini eggs and hollow chocolate rabbit/chick things for easter. I thought I could manage just the one taste but no that was it. I was back and forth and nibbling all day with the rest of the office. Also my bread went moldy so I had to buy a breadroll to go with my soup and it was sainsburies. So I ate proper bread. Feeling guilty when my mum rang and said she was now working late I decided to walk all the way home from the hospital. 1 hour and 20 mins. Which is great and may have cancelled out the chocolate but no by the time I had got home all I could think about was having a fish butty from the chippy. So I did.

I ate it slowly and tryed to savour it. But yeah very very very bad day food wise. I endeaver to do better today. Also Im not feeling that longing to run like I have been doing. And I need to get that back by tommorow as its gym day. I don't know whats going on.

Chele my mate recons and boys close your ears here . . . . . but pershaps Im a week away from my period. Not sure I never was that good at keeping track. But I do tend to crave sugar and stuff usually before then. We'll see I guess. Anyway this morning theres a nice fat chicken breast defrosting in the fridge. Im having that with steamed veg today and will try not to touch any chocolate whatsoever at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment