Sunday 3 April 2011

Couch to 5 k week 3 run 1 (repeat)

This is a backdated post as I didn't manage to update friday. So I went to the gym and Mirror universe bearded tuff guy actually smiled at me and said hello when I entered.  So I had decided to repeat week 3 again as last time my attempt at jogging 5 mins failed miserably. It went like this:

  • Warm up 5 min walk - I am a pro at this now
  • jogged 90 secs at 6.5 - not too bad
  • Walked 90 secs at 5.0 - okay, got my breath back
  • jogged 3 mins at 6.5 - decided to go slower again as I need to get my stamina up and all the forums I keep reading everyone else on this programme seems to be going slower than I am.
  • walked 3 mins at 5.0 - again nicely got my breath back
  • jogged 90 secs at 6.5 - starting to ache but managed it
  • walked 90 secs - at 5.0 got my breath back
  • jogged 3 mins at 6.5 - felt log was starting to flag but once "laura" came on and said 1 min left I powered throu and tryed to give that last min a little more welly
  • cool down walk at 5.0 for 3 mins - felt pretty darn good
Decided at that point to weigh myself and was pretty happy that I did as Im now down a stone in weight! So one happy bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment