Sunday 24 April 2011

Couch to 5k Week 5 day 2

I just kicked its arse. Excellent session. I was slightly worried about jogging 8 mins straight. Would I manage it? Especially after the last 5 in my session on Friday was a struggle but no it went fine. Got my breathing right, got into a rythum. Okay it was slow but steady. And I got round twice. The second time was fine. I just took it in my stride like the first one. So I am beginning to believe I actually can do 20 mins with no walk breaks on Tues morning.

Also yesterday I finished all my ILM assignments. They are in the post to college. I don't have to think about that any more. Four months of my life over. It was a worthwhile course and I did really enjoy it and learn a lot but I really won't miss all the homework!!!! Just awaiting my final grade now.

So I have one week off work. Some me me me time. I have no money till weds lol and the only thing planned is baking for Chele ann summers party thursday night. I envision a lot of time spent on the Sims mediveal. Well I am going to try for a walk / swim as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment