Thursday 28 April 2011

Ch ch ch changes . . . . and c25k update

So those of you returning back you may notice I have changed the design. This is purely as I discovered from my friend Matt last night that the template I was using from Pyzam didn't seem to allow comments. So I feel like a total idiot as I have been writing on here for ages - Please comment and no one actually could. So sorry about that. Its all fixed now.

Anyway, I feel awful this morning. Really struggled on my C25K session. Theres a number of reasons why I suppose. First up I didn't sleep to well. I kept waking up most of the night. Also it was cold. There was a frost. Seriously after all the nice weather we have had lately this morning a frost.

Boys look away . . . . . .

 Also its that time of the month so I had that pain on top . . . . .

Guys its safe again!!!!! and I think I was dehydrated abit too if I think about it. Todays session was to run 5 mins, walk 3, run 8, walk 3 and run 5. Perhaps I was alittle cocky as having nailed the 20 mins 2 days ago I thought it would be easy but no it wasn't. The first 5 weren't too bad. The 8 mins, my calfs were aching like mad and the last 5 mins I think have got to be the slowest Ive ever jogged. So yeah after a few really great sessions a not so brilliant one this morning.

Todays agenda - bake some lemon buns and frost all the chocolate ones ready for tonight. I also promised to bob into work and take some yummies in. Becks bless her always brings baking in, so it will be nice to treat her for a change. I might walk back from Lindley get that extra 3 miles in, depending on how my legs hold out hehe

Then tonight its Cheles Ann Summers Party. I haven't been to one of these in a long time and its my mate Sahra who's the consultant. Good luck Sahra! I know shes feeling alittle nervous as she put something up on Facebook. But your going to be fine honey. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, which couch to 5k plan are you using? As I'm desperate to start getting fit.
    Keep up all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura. Thanks for the encouragement. I downloaded the free NHS one from Itunes. Its 9 weeks, slowly working you up to being able to jog/run 30 mins solid from doing nothing. Its a really good programme. Sometimes you have good days and sometimes not so great like this morning but the benefits are brilliant. You will definitely get fitter and lose weight :0)

    ReplyDelete