Sunday 17 April 2011

Birthday wishes and Wil Wheaton


First up today I would like to wish my friends twins Sahra and Sonia a really good happy 30th birthday. Welcome to the club you fabulous amazing girls you!!!!!!!!!

So I am sitting here completely hung over. All good intentions of not drinking last night and getting up at the crack of dawn and going jogging this morning evaporated as soon as the group I was with last night decided to do some birthday shots. I recall dancing to Katy Perrys firework, an intense discussion on why do men where their kecks so low down below the hips and still manage to get them to stay there and not fall all the way down and getting in - big thanks to Mr Kent for kindly ferrying a drunk babbling Debs and Lou home last night, and I think I promptly passed out. Not something that happens often as I haven't actually been out properly since Cheles birthday in Jan.

However I think the most shocking thing this morning despite my banging banging banging head, is the fact that Vern - one of my mates I look up too in geekiness shockingly does not follow Wil Wheaton. Ive said it before on this blog version 1 - yeah I deleted all that blog gold last year when I turned into the depressed whinny husk of the women I used to be. Im not that person now and hence forth a new more better blog and debs has materialised but Wil Wheaton is awesome. He's not on my fav links on here for nothing!!!! So please check the man out.

Im going to get back on the C25K wagon tommorow when my head is my own again LOL

Anyway I think this is my new feel good song:


"Boom boom boom, even brighter than the moon moon moon, its always been inside of you you you, and now its time to let it through"

No comments:

Post a Comment