Saturday 16 April 2011

Week 5 day 1 - another epic fail

So I tryed this on the treadmill at the gym last night and it did not go well. This is what happened.
  • 5 min warm up
  • Managed the first 5 min jog
  • Walked 3 mins
  • Managed 4 mins of jogging
  • Walked 3 mins
  • Jogged about a min and half. Legs went "no"
  • Started walking for a couple of mins 
  • Then got myself jogging again for about the last min and half
Everybody says that its easier on the treadmill. Now either Im still going too fast to sustain the longer jogs or they lied as I much prefer it outside and I would have managed that I think outside. I'm trying it in the park tommorow morning anyway. If I got any slower on the treadmill Im going to feel like an idiot next to the ones going 15.0 - yeah no shit a bloke last night was running at 15.0 next to me.

I bet myself up walking home as usual - then I remember that okay although I failed the full run, I did some of it and also burned off 500 calories on my gym visit. But then I wrecked it all and had chinese with my friend Chele. So Im probably back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment